Trejana

Mark Wills ~ Sinfully Sexy Book Reviews

I'm an avid reader and reviewer of m/m fiction. I also love historical novels and crime / thrillers.

Out of the Past
Jeffrey Ballam
The Complete Sherlock Holmes Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle

Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore

Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore - Robin Sloan OK, I just loved this book. It deals with a mystery encompassing the old world of print media with the new, modern, digital and technical one. But combines both apposing worlds really well, providing a well paced mystery / adventure read.

At first I thought I might be overwhelmed by all the technical jargon. To quote from the book, "If this sounds impressive to you, you’re over thirty," I laughed at myself because I am in the over thirty category, but didn't feel so out of touch with all the high-tech that I didn't understand anything. For the technophobes, the explanations are all clear and well written leaving no one in the dark with the technical stuff. After all it's something we all live with today, so it can't be that strange even if you are over thirty - lol!

I hope this book will continue to give a lot more people as much fun and entertainment as it has given me.